A couple Sundays ago we got our first snow! We wook Alex out right away and get some phots. Later Alex and Daddy watched football with their respective bottles. It was pretty cute:)
it's tore from oslo. I'm trying to send all of you a christmas letter by email, but I don't have any mailaddresses for any of you. Would you mind send me a list of addresses to tore.slaatta@media.uio.no Since I finally managed to write something, it's frustrating not being able to send it anywhere!
Hope you are having good times (and it seems that you are, watching your blogs. Great to see snapshots of family life.
1 comment:
Hello gabbie and pepper,
it's tore from oslo. I'm trying to send all of you a christmas letter by email, but I don't have any mailaddresses for any of you. Would you mind send me a list of addresses to tore.slaatta@media.uio.no Since I finally managed to write something, it's frustrating not being able to send it anywhere!
Hope you are having good times (and it seems that you are, watching your blogs. Great to see snapshots of family life.
Best regards from Tore
Post a Comment